My current duties involve a large amount of project and personnel management. I manage the K12 implementation and training teams as well as project manage custom development projects for our K12 and Higher Ed customers. Projects vary from large custom integrations and implementations to smaller, but important projects for our clients.
• Managed all aspects of the software development lifecycle and trained team members how to effectively gather, document, and execute client requirements
• Actively sought client feedback and served as escalation point on client projects to ensure satisfaction and improve our Professional Services processes.
• Personally hired all engineering, QA, PM and documentation resources while building out the Professional Services function at Instructure.
• Grew Professional Services revenue from zero to $1.2M a year and established a foundation for future growth.
• Served as Project Manager for our first ERP integration which provided a pattern for future integration work which became a staple of revenue for the organization.
• Created standard documentation for gap analysis, PRD, SOW, project plans and all client communication templates for use by the Professional Services team.